Already have a Username/Password for Pharmacy Education?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration and that if accepted for publication it has not been, or will not be, published elsewhere in the same form, in any language, without the consent of the editors and publisher.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- Reference citations are based on the Harvard style of referencing. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Content is formatted double-spaced, with margins of at least 2.5 cm. All pages should be numbered, avoiding embedded footnotes/headers.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The author has obtained all necessary permissions to include in the paper items such as: quotations, figures, tables, results of government-sponsored research, etc.
It is a condition of the publication that authors vest or license copyright in their articles, including abstracts, in FIP. This enables us to ensure full copyright protection and to disseminate the article, and the journal, to the widest possible readership in print and electronic formats as appropriate. Authors may, of course, use the material elsewhere after publication providing that prior permission is obtained from FIP. Authors are themselves responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce copyright material from other sources.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.