Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- Reference citations are based on APA style of referencing. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Content is formatted double-spaced, with margins of at least 2.5 cm. All pages should be numbered, avoiding embedded footnotes/headers.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The Authors have obtained all necessary permissions to include in the paper items such as: quotations, figures, tables, results of government-sponsored research, etc.
- The Authors have disclosed all potential and actual conflicts of interest (see Competing Interests Guidelines)
Where human subjects have been used, details of approval obtained from the appropriate research or ethics review committee is included. If exempt from such approval, this has been clearly stated. Details of the above has been included in the Cover Letter and Methods section.
- Where Informed Consent is required from participants, Authors have included a statement in the manuscript detailing that it was obtained.
Research Article connected to any field of pharmacy education and training.
Research articles describe experimental or observational investigations that used formal methods for data collection and reporting of results of studies directly related to pharmacy education (maximum 8000 words).
Programme Descriptions of courses, modules or programmes and/or Software and information technology innovations concerned with pharmacy education. Please format this type of submisison with the following sections: Introduction or Context; Description of course/module/programme/innovation; Evaluation; Future plans/work/implementation) (Maximum 8,000 words).
Reviews are comprehensive, well-referenced descriptive papers on teaching or research topics directly related to entry-level, and graduate or postgraduate education and training or skills development (maximum 8000 words).
Short reports of work in progress or pilot schemes (maximum 1000 words).
Invited Editorials ONLY
Copyright NoticeIt is a condition of the publication that authors vest or license copyright in their articles, including abstracts, in FIP. This enables us to ensure full copyright protection and to disseminate the article, and the journal, to the widest possible readership in print and electronic formats as appropriate. Authors may, of course, use the material elsewhere after publication providing that prior permission is obtained from FIP. Authors are themselves responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce copyright material from other sources.
Protection of data: All data entered in this journal site by Reviewers, Authors and Readers will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this Journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Storage of Manuscripts: If a manuscript is rejected, copies of the manuscript, associated reviews and revisions, and emails are retained on the Journal site in the event of future appeals. Authors are able to request for copies of their submitted manuscripts to be deleted from the Journal system by emailing the Journal Manager with the signed consent of all Authors for this action to take place.
For published papers, Pharmacy Education will keep copies of the original submission, reviews and revisions, and all email correspondence to help answer future questions or queries about the published work.